Monday, March 1, 2010

I have so much to say....

...and so little time to update on EVERYTHING.

First things first...we're moved into the new house and are about 70-80% unpacked. Cody is one very determined man! There isn't a box located on the main level or upstairs. We have been go-go-go until roughly 1030 every night. Tomorrow is intended to be our down day. However I imagine there will still be QUITE a bit that ends up getting worked on tomorrow.

Sophia is still working very hard to crawl, but hasn't managed to get it going quite yet. Which is good, because we haven't baby proofed anything. I need to put my order in with One Step Ahead (I love their website!) soon, before she takes off and heads right to the fireplace, or the stairs, or the cords for the tv/bluray/dvr.

I am trying to think of what else is new in Sophia's world. She is now in 9-12 month clothes, and has some pj's in 12-18 months. But that's sorta been that way for a week or two.

As for Cody and I, we are just tired from working a lot around the house. Cody is off of work this week....and (Pause, there is a Dremmel being used to cut some nails in the soon to be pantry, it's sorta a scary sound knowing that they (Dan and Cody) may or may not be fully in-the-know about what they are doing!) we are enjoying being able to do projects with out cramming things into two days.

Over the past week there's been things I've wanted to update y'all on and I can't remember now. When I do remember...I'll let you know! :-)

Edit: I am going to post pictures and stuff in the house blog probably tomorrow. So look there.

1 comment:

  1. You guys really are on a mission to get settled in the the shortest time frame possible.....hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails