Thursday, October 29, 2009

11 Weeks Old

Age - 11 Weeks

Weight - I did a ghetto weigh-in this afternoon and she's about 15.5 pounds according to that.

Height - She was 23.5 inches at her 2 month appointment. (haven't checked since)

Sleeping habit - Since the two day feeding fest at the end of last week. Sleep has been good to us. I find she's not much of a morning person....which is good because neither is her Mommy.

Eating habits - She is still a chunkster. As if you can't tell. So obviously she's still eating quite well!

Cutest Moment of the Week - The smiles she gives me when I go to her room to get her when she's been crying. Ugh. I just can't help but kiss her all over before I feed her.

Milestones - We're working on sitting up. We still have plenty of time. But it's something she seems to enjoy.

Firsts - In the past week she went to the pumpkin patch for the first time. She loved it. Well, that is if the word loved means slept right through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails