Saturday, November 21, 2009

She's still a sick pun'kin!

My poor baby! She's still stuffed up! She's fine for a few hours a day, but every night the stuffiness comes back full force. We're attacking it at all angles! We've got the vaporizer, the humidifier, the saline drops, the elevated mattress. If on Monday she's still not feeling well I'm going to call the pedi and ask about all those things that say to consult the pedi if using before "x" months/years. There's got to be more we can do!!

Today we got a hand blender thing, so that I can make baby food. I know, I know, the William Sonoma thing is the best for making baby food. But I couldn't justify the money (and I'm sure in 6 months I'll be posting again saying that I wish I had gotten it!) Anyhow, I'm really excited about it. I'm going to make squash and green beans tomorrow or Monday. So I'll let you know how it goes with it! It HAS to be better than using our big blender (which is way too big for baby food making!!)

So I meant to take pictures of her today. But we were SO BUSY today! So I just took this picture of her sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. I want to know all about your baby food making. I will be doing that in about a month. This is one area I have not researched.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails