Thursday, December 3, 2009

16 Weeks

Age - 16 Weeks

Weight - When I did the ghetto weigh in she came in at 18.5 pounds. I understand how crazy that seems, as do my arms.

Height - She was 26 inches last time we measured 3 weeks ago.

Sleeping habit - We're back to waking up between 2 and 4 and then waking up between 7 and 9.

Eating habits - We aren't doing the spoon fed cereal this week. I was way super sick....and I've been way super tired. Since we're not worried about it, I'm not stressed about skipping it.

Cutest Moment of the Week - She belly laughs like a little chubber (which she IS!). I love it, it makes my heart turn to goo....and I sang "Mommy, Daddy, Sooophia" over and over again today just to hear it!)

Milestones - Laughing. So amazing!

Firsts - Again, real laughing. I can't even describe the cuteness. Her chubby cheeks push her eyes closed. It's so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails