Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The One Where She Played In The Pool

Yes, I let her play with the lens cap. It's the only way to get her to sit still in the chair for me to take some pictures. Isn't her little swim suit adorable? It was a gift from Aunt Penni, she got it for Sophia in Hawaii.

I told her we were almost done, but she's obviously already done. Done.Done.Done.
I tried to take a picture and hold on to the camera. I am so appreciative of digital SLR's now. I mean 1) the SLR part means better pictures 2) the digital part means I can take 100 pictures even if only 10 of them are good!
She was ok with standing in the water. In fact she liked it. Fun stuff. But whatever you do, don't sit her in the water......
....this is what happened when we tried to get her to sit in the pool. She wasn't having it. She did NOT understand. WHY AM I WEARING CLOTHES IN WATER? WHYYYYY?
Finally, after bringing out all the stops. She was ok. Not great, not over joyed. But ok. I think a few more times in the pool....and she will love it.
This weekend we'll try it out again.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I think we need to take K to the pool or beach this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. I can't wait until it gets warm enough for my little one to hop in a pool.

    Welcome to SITS. We're happy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha this lil chick is making me smile.
    Love her pictures. She is too cute.

    P.S. Pictures of the bathroom please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whyyyyyyyy face just about killed me. Our babies are getting too big!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails