Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Eventful play time.

I left my camera in the car, UGH. Sophia woke up early from her nap time, so a bottle, a change and some music later I put her in her play gym because she loves to look at herself and smile and talk.

During today's play time she did 2 amazing things.

First, she grabbed her feet (a few times!). She looked shocked. I was smiling like a fool.

Second, she is really trying to get this whole rolling over on purpose thing. About a month or so ago she rolled over two times in a row, but has never really done it again. I'm in no big hurry because I know that right after rolling over comes shooching, then crawling, then cruising, then walking. And I'm in no hurry to rush any of those things. Well she's really working on the rolling over. And if she didn't have quite the belly I think she would have managed it already. She get on her side and then falls back again.


While I'm updating on her achievements, or milestones even, she's still a drooling machine. But She doesn't seem to be cranky because of it (although she has been slightly cranky anyways because of her cold! So I guess who knows). She has her hands in her mouth a lot, but when I stick my knuckle near her mouth she's not chomping down or anything. So I don't know. Maybe it's teething, maybe it's not. I love her gummy little smile, so no rush!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails