Monday, December 14, 2009

There will be no Santa pictures this year.

I know. I'm a horrible Mommy. How can I deny my four month old from sitting on the old mans lap and screaming her Christmas wish-list at the top of her lungs for the entire world to hear???? Well because I just don't think it's the best idea this year. First of all, she doesn't like to be held my people she's not sure of, and men are even less likely to hold her peacefully. Second, there will be other snotty nosed, germ covered kids sitting on Santa's lap. (I bet Santa has a great health care plan!) I don't want to risk her getting sick, the one cold we've already battled was enough to suck the life out of me for a few weeks. I am not prepared for another, especially if she is sick over Christmas. And lastly (aka Third), I think that Santa pictures are way over priced for a baby. While I buy her way too many clothes....I draw the line at over priced Santa pictures (yes I understand that this comment is coming from the woman who spent 10 bucks to get a letter mailed to Sophia from Santa at the North pole....priorities).

Next year I will arm her with vitamin C, hand sterilizer, and an adorable outfit. Next year we will get Santa pictures. (And next year Mommy will plan ahead of time and we'll go to a photo studio to get them taken and not the mall!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails