Friday, April 9, 2010

I know, I didn't do WW

And now it's Friday. I'm a slacker. But if only that were true. But it's not. Sophia's speed is increasing rapidly. I spend most of my day moving her from Rocky's bowls, keeping her away from the front door, fishing out toys that somehow ended up under the couch.

I here I have a few seconds to check the internet, but not as much time to post. I still haven't even uploaded pictures.

But this weekend hopefully I'll get an hour of free time to get one done!

Did I mention she IS in fact teething again? I have a picture, I will get on that.



Have I mentioned that I am going to the Pioneer Woman book signing in a month?? I'm so excited!! Charlotte here we come (and by we, I think the total group is about 15 people!!)

1 comment:

  1. I am a little Johnnie-Come-Lately on the SITs welcome wagon but, I did want to say hi! I hope you are enjoying the party:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails