Monday, April 12, 2010

I think I forgot to post this.

I feel like a nerd, because when I got an e-mail from NewParent.com over a month ago I was so excited I read the e-mail to Cody from my phone. That sorta stuff doesn't happen to me. I only write about Cody, Pun'kin and myself. So anyways, I thought about it for a week said...sure it would be fun. So I decided on a topic, wrote a blog and sent it off to some person at NewParent.com and she said thanks and she'd let me know when it was posted.

So then I waited. And waited. And waited. And then I got an e-mail on a random day saying "It's been posted, we'd love for you to write for us again" (just to be clear, I'm pretty sure they say that to everyone, AND I'm pretty sure that a lot of people get the original e-mail from them).

So here it is (and yes, in my little bio I manage to fit in Milo's Tea and a War Eagle!). Mommy Judgment.

And I realize that most of my friends have already seen this...but this was more for my family. Sorta like hanging a good report card on the fridge.

And for what it's worth, I'd write another one if I could decide what to write about. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails